Record your prayers--with the answers right beside them!
Can I tell you something? I hate journaling. Yes, I know. I’m a writer. I love writing. But, I have always hated the discipline of journaling.
What frustrates me the most, though, is that I know the wonderful benefits of taking the time to log my thoughts. And I love going back to read my notes about times when God’s spoken to me. It’s a blessing and an incredible reminder of His faithfulness.
When I’ve thought about journaling my prayers, I’ve always wanted a place to record God’s answers along with the prayers. But that’s been tough to find! One day, while discussing this with my daughter, God gave me a picture, a glimpse of the pages you now hold.
As you turn the page, you’ll find several options in your journal for July through December 2017:
- A monthly devotion to encourage you to think about prayer, perhaps challenging your beliefs and encouraging you to think differently.
- The left-hand journal page includes a verse about prayer and lines to record your prayers.
- The right-hand journal page includes a quote about prayer and lines to record the answers you received to the prayers on the left page.
- The back pages of each month are space for longer-term prayers, those requests you’ve been thinking about for months or years. You’ll find pages dedicated to your family, your friends, your church, your country, and yourself.
- Finally, the last page of each month includes a prayer straight from the Bible. If you’re not sure what to pray or if you want to practice praying Scripture, these pages are for you. Additionally, we’ve included a bit of a fancy font, not just to make them look nice but to give those of you who like to color a place to do that. We’ve included lots of space around the verses too, so feel free to doodle and add your own artwork!
It’s my prayer that you will join me in my efforts to journal more prayers, to record God’s answers, and to exponentially increase our faith in the One who loves us more deeply than we can understand or imagine.
136 looseleaf pages, hole punched for a mini binder. Binder NOT included.
Available ONLY from my store: https://squareup.com/store/carrie-daws
Formatted, printed, and pre-hole-punched to fit in the Avery Mini Binder also available through Carrie’s online store.
*Those who can pick up your order from me, use discount code LOCAL2CD at checkout to save shipping costs.