The current divorce rate is roughly ____. How many of you quickly filled in the blank with 50%? Would it surprise you to know that statistic is WRONG. As in W-A-Y wrong. What if I had some good news about marriage — like roughly 80% of you are HAPPY in your marriage, or your chance if divorce is closer to 20%? Seriously!
Imagine the difference to our collective consciousness if we say “Most marriages last a lifetime” rather than “Half of marriages end in divorce.”
My Marriage REALLY has a chance? Divorce doesn’t have to be in my future?
I know some of you are looking at the ridiculous level of stress your marriage is currently under and wondering if this could possibly be true.… Want to read more?