fbpx

January 9, 2020

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      carrie
      Keymaster

Hello my fiction readers! So, I know many of you are glad to hear that I’m back to writing. Me too! As you may know, this new series takes my original Crossing series and moves it 25 years into the future (theirs, not ours). This three book series will focus on the three babies I introduced in the original series:

Daniel, the first child of Peter and Amber
      Alaina, the first child Ryan and Brittney
      Nathaniel, the second child of David and Melody

You’ll also get to meet all of their siblings (that’s 6 more characters), plus some new ones not related to the Yagers, Griffins, or Podells. I hope you like them as much as I do.

And yes, Matthew will make appearances throughout the book. In fact, you’ll finally find out why he was dispensed to Portland at the end of Crossing’s Redemption.

For January, I plan to finish the big planning items–finishing learning all my important characters and where they are now, finalize the big plot points for the first book, and refresh my memory on everything I need to know for the careers all these kids have chosen.

In the meantime, do you have any questions from the original Crossing series that you want me to answer? Either here or in the new stories?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.